Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I love Christmas! I love the smells, the sounds, the snow, the excitement and anticipation, the shopping, the stress(wierd I know), but most of all I love the trees! Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with me. I have very little spare time, and in December, pretty much no spare time...but I manage to find as much time as needed to decorate my trees. This year I have 6! I know, what was I thinking. It took me about 2 weeks to complete the decorating of house and trees. I had to squeeze in a little where I could. But I am proud to say that when we left for Washington my Christmas decorations were up. Yes, that means I had to start the middle of November. It was kind of strange to see Christmas stuff around the house so early. Here is a little preview of "my trees"...
My Tree;D
Landon's

Brylee's

Downstairs Family Room-The "Kid Tree"-I love this tree. It has a lot of homemade ornaments, Hallmark ornaments, and ornaments with the kids pictures made at school.

Living room tree. No ornaments. Just lights.

My favorite ornament. With a house full of girls, I know they have thought this about Landon:)

I have all kinds of things wired into this tree.

The Santa Tree...

6 comments:

Ashley May said...

I'm so glad you posted all your trees! I can't decide which one I like better.. the pink one or the Santa one. :O) I like how you call it the Santa tree.. I was asking my Mom which tree Santa leaves the presents under but now I know! We miss you guys!!

The Miles Family said...

Ooohhh... I LOVE the trees mom! I want to find a blue one for Teeg and a pink one for Camdyn too! :) They look beautiful. Does this mean that I will have to help un-decorate all the trees since I will be there?!

Michelle said...

You are the QUEEN of trees! You amaze me! They are all so pretty. I would definately "let" Brittany help you un-decorate them. :)

Pickett Fences said...

I love all the trees. We have 4 of them. One downstairs that the kids decorate, one little one in their rooms and my main one. You are so talented in decorating!

Sarah said...

I love all your trees. I will have to show this post to caleb so he can quit teasing me about my measly 2 trees! I especially love the pink one with the "Believe".

Lori said...

Insanity! I know your schedule and you must do this stuff during sleep time. Why are you a nurse? You should be a decorator! Love ya!