Monday, January 12, 2009





The most dreaded month of the year is already here. January! The holidays are over, the fun is over, it is cold, the month is long, and I turn 1 year older! So much has happened since I blogged last. Christmas, Britt, Josh, Teegan and Camdyn came and went, Landon's 15th b-day, New Years and my b-day. I'm still trying to recover from it all! I have attached some pictures of the last several weeks events...It is late, I am tired and as usual am having computer issues so these pictures are very randomly selected and not in order.










And what have I learned from all the chaos? My family means everything to me and I love them so much and would go through it all over again:) Thanks Britt for staying with us so long after Christmas. We all loved every minute of it!! Our house is so quiet now it's scary:)

12 comments:

Michelle said...

What a fun update. I love ALL the pictures. You guys are such a beautiful family! And WOW what an awesome birthday Keith cake - You lucky girl! :)

The Miles Family said...

Believe it or not...but it's a lot quieter here too! It sure was a lot of fun. I miss crafting with you! LOVE YOU.

Ashley May said...

Wow! you have been busy. Looks like a lot of fun I wish I could have been in on it:) I heard about all your awesome Birthday surprises! Happy Birthday!!!! I love your 'Love' letters you made :O) VERY CUTE!!!!! Oh and thank you so much for the Monkey PJ's. They are soooo stinkin cute!!!! Love yoU!

Coleman Family said...

I absolutely LOVE that cake!! I bet you didn't even want to cut into that precious thing!!

Pickett Fences said...

It looks like you have been a busy lady, I hope that you had a good birthday, I love the cake by the way!

Ashley May said...

I just noticed Camdyn is wearing the outfit that we picked out for her. She looks so cute.. and very happy! I guess she likes it!

Lori said...

You don't look a day over 29! I finally told Blake that Brianne will be marrying him. Regardless of what anyone thinks, I am a genius!

jennie said...

Holy Crap Nanette I can't believe I found your blog!! this is Jennie from your olden days at Bear River OR!! Your family has grown up so much and it looks like you are a grandma!!! give me a call and we can catch up 435-279-7481.
see ya
Jennie

Don't Blink said...

Nan, you really need to put more pictures on your blog. Wow. Wanda and I thought they were all so cute.
We still are planning getting back to Idaho Falls this July.
Dad

Stacey Bartletti said...

Hi Nanette! So great to see your comment on my page...thank you. I feel so big right now and have been having too many contractions (so I have to slow down a little). It looks like you had so much fun at Christmas. I love your blog. It makes me really miss you and your family. This really is a great way to keep in touch though. Tell everyone I love them!!

Michelle said...

Love the new background and picture on the top. I especially love Briannes one bare foot! :)
Now I'm just waiting for some new posts!

Lori said...

I have to thank you for always being there when I need a friend! Boy did I ever need one last night! You are such a good, kindhearted, beautiful person and I am so lucky to have you in my life. Thanks for everything!