Monday, December 15, 2008


I have been so excited to see the Twilight movie. I had to wait longer than most because I wanted to hold out and see it with my sister and nieces when we were in Washington. It was well worth the wait, and the anticipation made it even sweeter! I bought twilight shirts for all the girls. I wanted to get fangs for the guys but Val told me no. Imagine! Well, all the girls looked cute anyway:) I knew the movie would not do the book justice, but I was surprised how well they did. I loved it. I have seen it twice and want to squeeze in another this week:) Anyone want to go?


The back of the girls shirts say, "The Forbidden Fruit Tastes the Sweetest."



The backs of our shirts say, "What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm the bad guy?" :)




Twilight Family-Even Landon liked the movie!

2 comments:

The Miles Family said...

Ah how cute cute is my family?! I love the last pic of you guys. I am glad you loved it. I want to see it again soon too.
P.S. I'm glad that your bloggin' again. You are no longer a bloggin' loser! haha.

Michelle said...

I'm so happy to see you update your blog. Looking at all the pictures makes me want you guys to come back! I wish I could go see Twilight with you. I plan on seeing it again soon after Christmas!