Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sat. the 25th the Surgical Center had a Halloween Costume Party at the Shilo Inn. We had good food, a great DJ that had some wild and crazy games, great music, good prizes. My friend and co-worker Lori and I decorated and I must say the decorations looked amazing! I still did not have costumes for Val and I since I had just returned from my trip on the 23rd. We were going to go as Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky(stain and all), but Bill Clinton masks were impossible to find. Go figure! At the last minute I came up with Paris Hilton in her orange jail jumpsuit and her Police Officer. I even found handcuffs with bling bling! I love costume parties! We had so much fun!(At least I did) Val's mustache and beard kept falling off. Luckily I had a black eyeliner pencil and drew his mustache in! I had to try his fake one on. Looks like I have a fly away that needs trimmed:)

Lori 70's Girl-Assistant Director of Nursing(My partner in crime!), Greg Pimp-CRNA, and Paris:)

6 comments:

Lori said...

The memory is awesome, the picture is criminal! How come you always get to be the hot one, and I am the ugly step sister? I will one day get even! But for some reason I still luv ya!

Coleman Family said...

How fun!! So sad I couldn't be part of it! Nanette you make one hot Paris Hilton!! Do you have more pics of everyone? You should send them to my email. I love Greg's costume--he makes me laugh!!

The Miles Family said...

All I have to say is those costumes are FREAKIN' AWESOME!

Pickett Fences said...

Hey there busy lady. I love all of the pictures of what you have been up to. You look so georgous, you are one hot grandma. I am glad you were able to see Britney and her family.

kim said...

So, I'm still waiting to hear all about your trip! Sounds like you had a blast! I love that you and Val dress up every year...you do make a very hot Paris Hilton!

Lori said...

You've been tagged, I hope you won't be too mad at me! Maybe this way you will update your blog! Luv ya!