Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween has come and gone. It is hard to believe. I love Halloween and always have. I love the decorations, the candy, the costumes, and that it is the beginning of all my favorite holidays. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas. Brittany wasn't here this year. She is the one that always makes sure we carve our pumpkins. I was surprised Landon was the one that pushed us to do it. It wasn't until the 30th though! I was so tired, but couldn't let him down. The boys did the worst part. Cleaning the guts. I never do. I HATE the feeling on my hands!



Landon, Brylee and I did the carving...

I carved a skull and crossbones*Landon did a mean face*Brylee's had a happy face
Brianne and her friends(Brianne and Brandy are Barbies)
Sometimes I have to wonder about this boy:) He always knows how to make me laugh though. He left to go to a friends house to watch scary movies and came home dressed as a horse with a black fro on his head! My fav is when he layed on the floor. His head is the horses butt:)


Brylee the Candy Corn Witch

7 comments:

Emilee said...

I can't believe how Brylee is growing up. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Kerri said...

Long time no post lady great to see you back. Looks like your family had tons of fun for Halloween. I agree the up coming season is my favorite and even more so this year I have started a new chapter in life and it feels great. My blog location has changed you can go to my old blog and there is a link. I'm locking my new blog in less than a week so get me your email address and I will add you so you can still view it. Hope all is well!!!!

The Miles Family said...

I have been waiting for these photos! Brylee looks so cute. I love her hair curled like that. As for Landon, I was laughing so hard when I saw that pic of him laying on the floor! What a crack up {literally!} hahaha. :D

Sarah said...

So fun to see you this morning! I am doing well (except for not sleeping at 4:24 a.m. =)
Brylee's hair is so cute!!! Love your Barbie girls too!

the Murphys said...

Great costumes! I love Brylee's candy corn witch outfit! She needed to be at the wee witch party at Gardner Village.

kim said...

I LOVE all of the costumes! You guys really know how to have a good time! Brylee looks so cute...she is such a doll! I am loving getting to know her in our class! What a fun family!

Pickett Fences said...

Nanette,

Love the new blog page and family picture. I hope you liked the Twilight movie, I saw it again on Saturday with my sister and sister-in-law who hadn't seen it yet.

Keri