Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Saddest Day Ever


Thursday, July 3rd was the saddest day ever! The day came when we had to say goodby to Britt, Josh, Teegan and Camdyn. I knew it would be hard, but it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. They didn't leave until the morning of the 5th, but I had bought Stadium of Fire tickets the first part of March. Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana) was performing so I bought them for Brylee's sake, not knowing then that it would be right when the move was taking place. We had hotel reservations in Salt Lake July 3-6. We didn't leave I.F. until 11:00pm because I couldn't make myself say the bye word! We miss them so much already! Dental School in Virginia will be an amazing experience for them! I'm sure I will be making several trips to Virginia over the next 4 years......And Brylee too.....she misses her babies!!

3 comments:

Diana said...

I'm so sorry you had to tell your "kids" goodbye. I can still remember when we took off for Connecticut, I thought my heart would break! Things have changed in the last 25 years, now we have the internet so you can see pictures immediately!

Pickett Fences said...

When I first read about he sad news it sounded like something really bad happened to Britney and her family. I know it was hard for my mom when we move 24 hours from home for 3 years and then 15 hours from home for 3 years but will be good for them to go and become a stronger family together just them

Michelle said...

I'm so sad for you Nanette. So far I've been lucky enough to have all my kids nearby. When Mom moved everyone to Utah and you just HAD to marry someone from there, it nearly killed me! (It's okay Val, I love you!)How nice it would've been to have had computers back then. Thank goodness we have them now. And if you guys have a webcam I think we need to get one!