Thursday, June 19, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend, 2008, Island Park

Josh and Teegan having a relaxing and unusual moment!
Brylee LOVES Teegan and Camdyn! She is their best babysitter ever!
Val and I enjoying one of our favorite activities. Reading the "Leader Times". Tremonton's newspaper. Val's mom saves them up and gives them to us when she visits. It is a real treat!:)

Landon and Teegan....rare moment for Landon to hold him:) Of course we had to get a picture. We might not see this again for along time. We were all snapping our cameras!
Going for a walk in not the best weather! It was cold and rainy the whole weekend!
Nick and Lexie having the time of their lives!!
I love my "Hirschi Kids"
Brittany and Brianne having a "cooking moment".
Their firsts for cutting a watermelon and onion!!! How old are you guys?

4 comments:

The Miles Family said...

I am almost 24 thank you very much...and I am excellent at cutting! hahaha. Mom I wish you could have been there to visit Chapman's with us. You & Michelle do need a pic with your grandbabies! Also I think you guys need to buy a wii.

Michelle said...

Yay...you updated your blog! I love all the pictures. We miss you guys!!!
I really liked your newspaper one since I'm a newspaper lover! I always like to read the Moses Lake paper when we visit.

Pickett Fences said...

That looks like a great family trip! I read your side bar and I haven't read those three books yet because I hear you can't put them down and I guess I don't think I have the time. Also I keep hearing about the "Host" book. Is it really good?

Don't Blink said...

You girls wouldn't remember it, but I used to get the weekly edition of the local Bishop, California newspaper when you were young. Bishop is the town where we had access to the Sierra Nevada mountain range. I know you remember the burro trip.
When we are away for the winter, we can read the Spokane newspaper on-line. It's fun to see how nasty the weather is.
Dad