Thursday, June 19, 2008

Brianne's 22nd B-Day/Mother's Day


May 11th was Mother's Day, but was also Brianne's birthday. Brianne was born on Mother's Day 22 years ago! What a great Mother's Day present I got in 1986. Her and a "Toaster"! Thanks for both honey:) Val will never be able to live down the fact that after I delivered her, he brought the gift he had bought me to the hospital. I opened it and yes, it was a toaster!! Trust me, it may have taken a few years, but he has gotten a "little" better. (With the help of his grown daughters)! Brianne is such a fun loving person. I remember after delivering her, when the nurse handed her to me, the very first thing I noticed about her were her lips. They were very pink, and heart shaped. Still to this day I think she has the prettiest lips. I love you Brianne!!

2 comments:

Ashley May said...

Happy Birthday Brianne! I love the toaster story... that is hilarious! The cake in this picture is the cutest cake ever.. did you make it?

Michelle said...

Brianne is so cute and funny! I love being around her. Happy Late Birthday Brianne!