Friday, June 20, 2008





This summer I had Landon and Brylee join the Idaho Falls Junior Golf League. Brylee moaned and groaned and told me she hated golf! Even though she has never played...Landon played a little last year when he stayed at one of his Tremonton's friends house for a week. He was much more excited than Brylee. I also signed them up for a 1 week lesson which was just what they needed. They learned how to use the different types of clubs, worked on their swings, putting and chipping. Val and I are just not good enough to teach them the way they should be taught. Anyway, Friday after their lessons, Val and I took them out to play 9 holes, in preparation for a tournament they would be in on Monday. Val golfed with them and I drove the cart. I am still recovering from my knee surgery. I didn't mind at all!! We were amazed at what a few lessons did for them. They are both golf ADDICTS! The course that is just a few miles from our house has a 5 hole junior course that they can use whenever they want and don't need to pay because they are Junior Members. Landon spent the next day, Sat. at the golf course from 10:30am-9:30pm! He is crazy!! Bry spent about 4 hours at the course that day. She no longer hates golfing!

1 comments:

Pickett Fences said...

Congrats to Brylee and Landon! I had Riley in last year, he had fun but they were long hot summer days when I was out there with him. It is great for the kids though.