Sunday, November 14, 2010

SCHOOL DAYS 2010

The first day of school (8th grade) for Brylee was Monday August 30th. This is her last year of Middle School. It's hard to believe she will be in High School next year!! She is such a fun cute girl. She has the cutest personality and always makes us laugh...is a little more boy crazy than I would like...is a good friend...loves clothes, makeup, jewelry, painting her fingernails...likes babysitting...loves getting her rubberband colors changed on her braces...has a very messy room...Typical 13 year old! I love this little girl....




The High School started a day later. Landon could have slept in 1 more day but no! He had to get up early so he could tease Brylee about going to school before he did....silly boy....what he should understand after having 4 sisters is that girls love going back to school. Maybe it has something to do with the new clothes? :) She got even with him:)
In May Brylee tried out for Sandcreek Middle School's dance team and made it! Every Dance Team girl had a sign on their locker. Bry was excited. I was glad she wanted me to help carry all of her "stuff" in. Of course I had my camera handy!! (Thanks Bry for not being embarassed of your mom)

Since I was at the school with my camera......

Yes even as she was walking into her class (a little late)...and yes...when the flash went off all the kids turned and looked...I love being a mom:)
Landon is a little camera shy...I have to take pictures of him on the go. He started school Tuesday, August 31st. He is in the 11th grade. He is growing up way to fast. I feel like I only have moments with him before he graduates! He is a hilarious kid...he sends me texts during the day...random off the wall things that make me laugh. Sometimes even trying to get me to help him on tests!! He is addicted to Xbox...mountain dew...carmel hershey kisses, loves to snowboard, golf and play tennis. Some interest in girls but xbox with his friends keeps him so busy that he doesn't have much time:) Fine by me!

4 comments:

The Miles Family said...

These pictures make me happy! :) You are so right about girls liking school because of the new clothes..duh! It cracks me up that Landon woke up early to try and annoy Bry. It's so weird..Josh and I were talking about these two at the dinner table the other night..I forget that they get older, especially being away I guess I just expect time to stand still for them. Wasn't Brylee just in 5th grade?? And Landon graduates next year..no! He must have skipped a couple of grades. :)

Coleman Family said...

I am so glad you are catching up on the old blog!! Love to see updates of your cute family. Can't believe your kids are getting so OLD!! : ) Miss you girl!!!

Kristin said...

How can your babies be getting so old? They were just little kids yesterday. Crazy!

Pickett Fences said...

It has been awhile since I checked other peoples blog. I love the pics of Brylee and she is so fun to work with in Young Womens.