Monday, November 3, 2008

October 22nd, Maymont Park/Bottoms Up

Our last day in Richmond. The trip flew by so fast. We did not waste one minute and were constantly on the go. Britt said she wished we had pedometers on so we could have tracked the amount of walking we did! Maymont Park was beautiful. It was the perfect time of year to go. The weather was great and all the leaves were changing colors. It was a lot of fun. We decided that morning we were only going to take a few pictures. Yah right...we took more there than anywhere else:) Britt got real good at setting the timer on her camera and finding an object to set it on so we could all be in the pictures.
Teegan loved the hugh fish in the pond, and they loved him. We fed them chunks of graham cracker until they were gone, then started feeding them fish crackers. Kind of creepy...fish eating fish crackers!!

How can you help but love this little girl! This is how she is all the time:)

I wish Lexie could have been in these pictures!
Pizza at "Bottoms Up"! The best pizza I think I've ever had! Thanks Josh...

So my anticipated trip is over and I am back to reality at home in Idaho Falls. It was the most tiring but fun I've had in a long time! I'm so glad Brianne was able to fly to Richmond. There is nothing more worth while as a mom to see your kids love being together. When Brittany dropped us off at the airport Thursday morning and we were tearfully saying our goodbyes, I heard Brianne tell Brittany she loved her. I can't even put into words how that made me feel. I am so proud of Brittany and Josh. Josh is doing such a good job in school and is so excited about the things he is learning. Brittany is such an amazing mother. She is so patient with her kids. Is so organized, and is always so happy. Thanks Britt and Josh for putting up with me and Brianne during our stay. It is a trip we will always remember!! And I really am sorry about your car!

1 comments:

The Miles Family said...

Sheesh, well of course you made me cry! Thanks mom. :) That day that I dropped you off at the airport was just as hard...if not harder, than the day we said goodbye!