Wednesday, March 10, 2010

{ B*R*A*C*E*S }

landon and brylee both got braces! landon got his on his 16th birthday, december 30th. happy birthday landon! he was soooo mad at me to say the least. i even paid extra for clear braces on his top teeth thinking that might ease his anger but no! when we left the orthodontist office i turned towards town instead of home. he forgot that we were going to get his new boarding boots molded to his feet. he told me he thought for sure i was going to make his birthday even more memorable by taking him to the eye doctor for glasses, then taking him to get neutered....what a brat!! he wouldn't smile or show them to any of us for hours after. i kept trying to sneak a shot but he kept his lips tightly sealed....then he had a weak moment and forgot:) he later informed me that i have ruined his dating life.....
it is hard to tell he even has braces....the orthodontist did a great job!!

brylee on the other hand was a different story. she counted down the days until she got hers on. the end of january. not soon enough for her. she even planned the trip to jamba juice after....i must say i love girls:)

before
and
after







4 comments:

The Miles Family said...

You made my day by this new post!! :) Yes..I am that pathetic. Landon is hilarious..neutered, seriously?!

Teegan was looking at the pictures and said "Landon grewed up!" He is on a kick right now..whenever he's eating he says he wants to be big & strong like Landon! It's too funny.

I love the braces pictures. Landon will appreciate it later. Brylee looks so good in 'em! I miss you guys terribly! Love ya.

Ashley May said...

Tell Landon that braces on a high school age person is a heck of a lot cooler then an ADULT wearing braces!!!!! He will be so glad that he had them, it will go by fast and he will always be thankful for his pearly white straight teeth. Of course he could be like me and have he wisdom teeth come in and ruin it. Now I am thinking about braces AGAIN... except like I said, braces on a 24 year old are WORSE!!!!!!!!!!

They both look great with their braces! I love how Brylee was so excited! She should be, braces are a good thing!!!

Also- THANKS FOR UPDATING! I almost gave up on this blog! You should post some of Lexie's wedding pictures, I want to see them!!!!!!


Love you! -Ashley

Kristin said...

I don't think that braces hurt Wade's dating life. Landon and Wade are both so cute that some measly braces can't ruin their cuteness. Brylee looks adorable as always. Grandma thinks her and I look so much a like but I think Brylee is much cuter. BTW have you given up on Facebook? I haven't seen you on there in a while.

Pickett Fences said...

Wow that is a way to break the bank ha ha just kidding! Riley just got his off in January 2 1/2 years went by fast!