Saturday, November 1, 2008



Landon and his friends went to the big rival football game between Hillcrest and Bonneville. "Cival War". Landon has never been one to do the dress up thing at school and long ago quit dressing up on Halloween, so on the Friday of the game when I got home from work I was surprised when Landon said he needed my help dressing him up for the big game. I had 30 minutes to run to the store, get my supplies, get home and spruce him up. I pulled it off! My favorite were his shoes. One black and one red. Thank goodness for duct tape:D





3 comments:

Michelle said...

Mackenzie likes these pictures. She told me that Landon's voice has gotten pretty low. I can't wait to see AND hear him!

Ashley May said...

Nice work Nanette. You are such a fun Mom... and a teenager at heart... am I right?

The Miles Family said...

Gosh, it seems like Landon gets bigger every time I see him. When I see him at Christmas, he'll be 3 ft. taller than me. {Not like that's hard!} That was clever mom! I would have no ideas in that short amount of time. Nice work. :}