Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Beautiful Girls


Even though Brianne and Lexie will "KILL" me for this, I had to post these pictures! Brianne went to Provo last week and spent 4 days with Lexie. One of Lexie's favorite things to do is go 80's dancing in Salt Lake and she has been dying to take Brianne. Ok, so that makes me feel old. They go 80's dancing! I remember in Junior High and High School we use to have 50's dances...but 80's dancing....I graduated in the 80's!!! I do worry a little. The place they go dancing is next to a homeless shelter in S.L. Lexie showed me where it is and I must say the place is a little "shady" to say the least. I thought these pics were soooo cute....and I must say, they have the most beautiful lips:)

5 comments:

Ashley May said...

Okay I am seriously SOOOOO Jealous!!!!!!!!!!!! That looks soooooooo fun! Next time I visit you guys I wanna go!

Ashley May said...

Okay I also forgot to say that they both looks so cute!!

Pickett Fences said...

Nanette,

I love the pictures! You have such cute kids. Thanks again for rembering my b-day, you are the best!

The Miles Family said...

I agree with Ash. I wanna go to!!

kim said...

Okay, this is hilarious! I love the 80s! Your girls are all gorgeous...they look just like you! They look like they are so much fun! How fun to have your daughters be your FRIENDS! I love the pictures of you on your girls day out! I can't wait for those! (And by the way, you are looking very skinny too!)