Thursday, August 21, 2008

Landon's First Day of High School (9th Grade)


Isn't he the cutest 9th grade boy ever!

Landon and Kai

They wanted me to take a "back shot" hmmmm....

They were so embarassed I was taking pictures! They
wouldn't turn around and look at me...It was fun
embarassing them :)

I had to get a picture of Brianne with her baby...yuck!

It is hard to believe another school year has started. I'm not quite ready for it. I only have 2 in school, and often wonder how I ever did it when all 5 were going! So....for me today....I'm not going in to work....I will be home, enjoying the silence!

6 comments:

kim said...

Hope you enjoyed your peaceful day! I can't believe how grown up Landon looks! What a handsome kid...and your girls are all so gorgeous!!!

The Miles Family said...

Is it just me or is it so crazy that Landon is in High school? Are you sure that he is old enough? It will really seem weird when he is driving. Camdyn's eyes are now hazelish...(to answer your question.)

Michelle said...

Wow, it's crazy Landon is in high school. And yes, he sure is cute! ( Mackenzie thinks his friend is pretty cute too! ) :)
Brianne is cute too - and her "baby" looks just like her. Haha..

Michelle said...

I love the new picture of your family. You sure got a lot of good ones! Oh, and I laughed when I saw you put our "brother" (shared husband) Keith on your blog!

Pickett Fences said...

Hey what cute pictures. It is so crazy how time flies by. It is so fun to take pics every year but it seems like the kids aren't that eager the older they get.

kim said...

Hey! I forgot to mention that Kenzi is getting her tonsils out on September 3rd...do you know if you will be working that day? She isn't nervous at all, and is pretty excited...she doesn't know what's coming...I'm afraid she's going to be a horrible patient!!!