Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bad Mom!


Last night I told Landon and Brylee they had to be in bed by 9:30 since school was starting in the morning. As usual they managed to get out of it. Brianne had this brilliant idea to make smores. Something we have done a lot of this summer. I gave Val a gas fire bowl for Father's Day. I love it. (Hopefully he does too) No messy charcoal to clean up and it puts off heat as well. By the time we were done it was almost 11:00pm! I blew it again....If I wasn't such a night person! I will definately have to get better at the bed time routine.

2 comments:

Ashley May said...

I'm sure your kids will remember the smore making much more then they would have remembered a good nights sleep!

Lori said...

You are an amazing mom! Your kids love you and I look up to you!