Saturday, March 1, 2008















On Wed. Feb. 27th Barnes and Noble had a book signing with a childrens author. Brandon Mull. Brylee was excited to go, so being the "good" mom that I am, I agreed to take her. The signing started at 6:30 pm, which is exactly when we got there. I was horrified when I saw the line that wound through all the isles. I have never been to a book signing before, and thought we might be there 30 min. or less. We pulled into our garage that night at 10:00 pm!!! I could barely walk into the house! Stupid me, I had on high heel boots! The things we go through for our children! Brylee was very happy to have 2 books with the author's signature.

3 comments:

the Murphys said...

Cute Brylee! Ella loves her! I don't mind you peeking at all. We don't know a lot of people that blog so it's fun when we hear from those who have read ours. And, as Josh says, comments are the best!

Pickett Fences said...

If only everyone knew how long it really was. It was fun to see you there. We just got back from Wisconisn, I will e-mail you a little late Nanette. Keri

kim said...

Okay, so now that I have seen the proof, and pictures of your beautiful grandson, I finally believe you that you are a grandma...crazy! What a beautiful family you have! (I saw your blog on Keri's and had to check it out...so cute!)

Thanks for all you do for Kenzi in Primary...she loves you guys so much, and talks about you all week long! We appreciate you! Kim Sorenson